Cranleigh Parish Council

News & Events

Damage to Grass Verges

Do you know that you can report damage to grass verges online to Surrey County Council?

Use the this link to report damage to grass verges.

Added 25 October 2016

Fly Tipping

Waverley Borough Council are responsible for clearing flytipping from adopted highways land.

It can be reported online here.

Added 6 October 2016